To Our Valued Customers
martie 24, 2020
As we address the unique and evolving challenges posed by COVID-19, we’d like to reinforce our commitment to you and share an update on how ESAB is responding.
First and foremost, the health and safety of our customers and employees continues to be our number one priority. We are monitoring the situation carefully around the world while following guidance from the local government and authorities.
To provide you with additional peace of mind, we are taking the following precautionary measures and appreciate your patience and cooperation as we navigate this unprecedented situation together:
- Limiting all non-essential visits to our plants.
- Increasing daily cleaning across all ESAB offices and manufacturing locations.
- Enabling remote working for many of our employees and enforcing social distancing for those employees who continue working within our manufacturing and distribution centers.
Our Business Strength and Global Diversity
During these times of uncertainty and challenge I want to remind you that ESAB is a strong, diversified global business in 50 countries around the world. We have a varied and diverse supply chain and a strong business which is resilient. China is returning to normalcy after enduring Covid-19 related actions. Remember this situation is temporary.
- We are maintaining Customer Care, Accounts Receivable, Technical Support, and Sales Support; and ensuring productivity throughout this time using our IT systems.
- Our Distribution Centers and Factories are open and available to ship.
- We are proactively working with our suppliers and are not currently experiencing any major supply chain disruptions.
If you would like to discuss any specifics in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service desks or one of our sales representatives.
Thank you for your continued support – together, we shape the future of welding and cutting.
Shyam P. Kambeyanda